Wednesday Jun 02, 2021/09: 00 / Fast Credit Limited / Header image credit: Limited quick credit
Fast Credit Limited, a leading finance house licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria, which started operations in 2014, offers various investment and loan products for public and private sector staff.
According to the Managing Director / CEO, Mr. Emeka Iloelunachi, Fast Credit has made a significant investment in technology and with its recent migration to a world-class banking application (Temenos T24) as well as the deployment of 360 customer integration. degrees. app that focuses on redefining the customer experience. Likewise, the company has recently embarked on a fintech adventure and will launch over the next few weeks various customer-centric digital solutions such as the Fast Credit mobile app, USSD and other innovative products such as the ” kiddies Swag ”with the goal of deepening our footprint and making us the company of choice for lending, investing and other financial services.
To commemorate Children’s Day 2021, Fast Credit Limited launched an investment product for children and young adults to promote the continuity of quality education and financial literacy.
Yvonne Mamman, Head of Treasury and Accountability Management, said the company, in its desire to empower the public and encourage sustainability, is launching the “Kiddies Swag” Fast Credit account, an investment product fully digitized aimed at securing the future of our children and society in general. This product will imbue young parents and children with the culture of saving desired for wealth creation.
The “Kiddies Swag” account is designed for children, adolescents and young adults 0-18 years old. The minimum opening account balance is one hundred thousand naira (100,000 naira), with an interest rate of 9% per annum and attractive incentives and freebies such as exam fees fully paid and approved by the government for common entry, JSCE, WAEC and Cambridge. The “Kiddies Swag” product will be available on the various digital channels that the company is about to launch.
To get started, visit https://fastcredit-ng.com/invest_/or call 01-8885046.
1. Facebook launches Messenger Kids in sub-Saharan Africa
2. Investments or savings: set of actions to consider for your children
3. Unilever’s handwashing campaign targets the children of 2 million people
4. Firstbank promotes financial inclusion among children with Kidfirst and Mefirst accounts
5. How to build an education fund for your [Unborn] Child[ren]
6. Total Health Trust supports children with special needs
7. Heritage Bank Declares May “Kid’s Banking Month” An x-ray of First Bank’s Yeoman effort to move one million children to e-learning